http://feddelegrand.com (also ‘we’ or ‘Fedde Le Grand’), established and based in Breda.
At Fedde Le Grand we take your privacy seriously and believe you should know what personal information we collect and how we use it. We have done our best to keep this explanation brief and understandable. If you want to learn more or need more information, you can always contact us via email@example.com.
For example, if you purchase a ticket for one of our events, we will use your details to process the order, carry out the agreement and, unless you opt-out, inform you about our events.
We ensure you that all personal information handled by Fedde Le Grand is treated confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Which personal information do we collect?
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect and store general information about you (such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number). If you wish to opt-out of this, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe button in one of our e-mails. At this point all your data will be deleted. If you have any trouble unsubscribing, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case we knowingly collect the personal data of a child (person younger than 16 years), we will ask parents for their permission. We will collect and use such information exclusively for the purposes specified at the time of collection. This excludes the recordings described above.
How do we use your personal information and why?
- We use your personal information for our business needs, such as:
– To conduct market research to improve and adapt our products and services.
– To achieve our marketing objectives.
– To ensure the safety of our activities and participants.
- We use your personal information to:
– keep you up to date with our offers, future events, products, and services. If you want to change this setting, you can unsubscribe or edit your preferences using the link in our emails or request a change via email@example.com.
Additionally, Fedde Le Grand creates backups and stores data to ensure optimal performance of our systems. The backups will only be used in case of a failure to restore our systems. The backup data will not be used for any other purposes than described above.
Browsing data, cookies and Google Analytics
To facilitate navigation on our website, we reserve the right, like most other websites, to collect user data using cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information (files) that the website leaves behind on the user’s computer. The website instructs the web browser to store these files on the visitor’s computer. Cookies can be adapted to your preference or turned off through the web browser.
We collect, (temporarily) store and analyze your browsing data to optimize your visit and usage of our website with Google Analytics.
We use this service to follow and receive reports about how visitors use our website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is required by law to do so or insofar third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We concluded a processing agreement with Google, we anonymized the last octet of your IP-address within Google Analytics and turned off ‘sharing data’, also for advertising purposes. We do not use any other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
Who do we share your information with and why?
The information we receive we share:
- Within Fedde Le Grand and with partners who provide services to us. This includes marketing and reporting systems.
- With government agencies or other competent authorities when this is legally required.
We share your personal information with those third parties, who deliver the products or services for Fedde Le Grand or on our behalf. We have entered into the necessary agreements with such third parties, including Mailchimp and Google, to ensure that your personal data is processed and protected by the European and Dutch law.
Your preferences and rights
- If you no longer wish to receive our marketing newsletter(s), you can adjust this setting by using the unsubscribe buttons at the bottom of our newsletter emails. You can also contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manually adjust the settings for you.
After you have allowed us to use your personal information, you can still change your mind. Under certain circumstances you have the right to:
- Revoke your consent to process your data,
- Request to delete or not use your data,
- Request a copy of all your personal information we keep about you,
- Request to rectify or update your information,
- Request transfer of the personal data that you have provided to us to a third party of your choice.
Please note that we may ask for a proof of identity before letting you view, add or delete your information.
To utilize one of the rights above, please contact our head office via email@example.com. Please note that every inquiry will be processed within 4 weeks.
How we protect your information?
Fedde Le Grand has put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful processing or loss. These security measures depend on the type of information we collect.
We do everything we can to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes to the data we are administering, by working in safe online environments, keeping our staff informed about the online safety and by aligning our activities with the GDPR standards.
For more information about how we secure your data, please contact us.
Where do we process your personal data?
As an organization operating internationally, we may use services from companies which are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When personal information is shared via these services, strict rules apply to ensure that your data is protected on the highest level possible. When your data is transferred outside the EEA, we use one of the mechanisms below to ensure the safety of the personal information.
- The recipient has signed a contract with us based on “model contractual clauses” approved by the European Commission.
- The data is transferred to a recipient that is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework for this kind of data transfers.
How can you get in touch with us?
You can also contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority, however, we advise you to always contact us first.